It came as a bit of a surprise to me that after doing a clean install of Leopard that there was no more iPhoto. I suppose if I had looked around at all, I would have known, but I obviously hadn’t. Not to worry, after digging out the disks that came with my Macbook Pro, I decided to put together this install guide for others that ended up in my boat.
1. Pop in the Tiger Install Disk 1.
2. Double-click “Install Bundled Software Only”
3. Agree to everything, and then click the Customize button when you get to the Installation Type screen.
4. Select the parts of iLife you want to install. I wanted iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, and GarageBand.
5. Put in Disk 2.
6. Since it’s snowing, go grab a cup of hot chocolate while you wait for the install to finish.
7. Now run three rounds of Software Update, and you’re ready to go.